Tor IoT Platform
Accelerate growth by addressing business challenges with Tor IoT Platform.
Adopt a better Industrial IoT solution with Tor IoT Platform
The Tor Industrial IoT Platform offers a rich set of capabilities that enable powerful solutions ranging from asset management, energy management, utility management and telematics for wide range of industries.
Built to be flexible and use case centric for Industrial IoT, Tor IoT Platform empowers enterprises to digitally transform their business with innovative solutions that are simple to implement, easy to use, scalable to meet future needs and accelerate time to realized value.
Tor Shield industry coverage
IoT device management is the process of authenticating, provisioning, configuring, monitoring and maintaining the device firmware and software that provides its functional capabilities.
Devices management is one of the most critical aspects of the IoT platform as it provides the needed scalability and security for multiple devices to connect concurrently.
The Tor IoT platform offers tremendous flexibility in data storage. You can choose between three options:
- Kloudq Storage – Data storage can be bundled with the platform and can be offered in a ‘as a service’ model. The data is stored in a certified tier 3 data center which is managed by Kloudq technologies.
- On-premise – The entire platform can be hosted on your data center which is our on-premise offering.
- Third party data centers – Kloudq technologies is a Microsoft Gold certified partner and can help you host your IoT data on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
The Tor IoT Platform comes with a fully configurable application. The entire process of configuring devices to monitoring live data can be completed in a matter of a couple of hours.
- Fully configurable with unlimited tags
- Dashboards for insights
- Multi level hierarchy
- Live performance monitoring
- Report builder support
- SMS, Email integration
- Graphical analysis
- Standard templates for fuel management and energy management
- Geofencing and route mapping
- Alerts and warnings
- Web and mobile interfaces
We have in-house domain and machine learning expertise and can provide analytical insights as a service. This can include data from a variety of sources including legacy IT systems. The outcome of the analytics exercise can then be applied to streaming IoT data to understand patterns and derive actionable insights.
Analytics, you get
- Conversion of big data into revenue
- Insights on future trends
- Predictive maintenance
- Increase in Equipment Uptime
- Enhanced customer experience
- Reduction in Maintenance Cost
The Tor IoT Platform has native integration capabilities.
The patented War-room engine can be used for managing by exceptions and understanding deviations in the system.
The Tor platform integrates with ERP systems such as Oracle and SAP.