Tor Loco Gateway
Expandable Memory upto 64MB
On Chip Memory – min 2MB
Web based utility to configure CANBUS
Load dump protection as per ISO 7637-2 with IP 65 Enclosure
Lite Gateway with serial communication interfaces : RS 485/CAN/BLE
Type tested and fully certified by ARAI
Value to your business
- Suitable for a variety of mining and earth moving equipment and vehicles.
- Comprehensive machine monitoring machine with meticulously developed algorithms.
- The predictive maintenance module provides possible breakdown alerts, thus reducing machine downtime.
- Live location tracking and Geo-fencing prevent your machines and vehicles from potential thefts or breaching specified parameters.
- Fuel pilferage alerts because your fuel belongs to no one but you.
- Ability to integrate sensors and multiple controllers on MODBUS RTU and CAN SAE-J1939 protocols
- Inbuilt GNSS for location tracking with wireless connectivity under GSM, GPRS, 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, CAT1 and BLE options
- Ideal input power range of 11 to 36V DC supply with <100mA workign current and <20mA sleep current supported with 1000mAh backup battery
- CE & RoHS certified and is compliant to ISO 7637 – 2 , IEC 6100, ESD EFT Burst, ISO 11452-4,-2, ISO 67637-2
|Input range||11 to 36V DC / 11 to 57V DC|
|Working Current||<100mA @12V|
|Load dump protection||Yes|
|RS485 supported protocol||Modbus RTU|
|CAN supported protocols||SAE-J1939|
|Wireless Connectivity||GSM/GPRS/2G/3G/4G LTE CAT1/BLE|
|Operating Temperature (without battery)||-20 to +75 deg C|
|Storage Temperature (without battery)||-40 to +95 deg C|
|Enclosure IP||IP 65|
|Data storage||1000 data points|
|Compliance To||ISO 7637 – 2 , IEC 6100, ESD EFT Burst, ISO 11452-4,-2, ISO 67637-2|
Frequently Asked Questions
The Tor Loco edge gateway is suitable for monitoring moving equipment like trucks, dumpers and other IC engine vehicles along with electric vehicles.
Sensors with a 0-10V or 0-5 volts output can be connected to the analog channel of Tor loco while potential free digital switches can be connected to the digital input.
Yes, they are optocoupler isolated.
Yes, it is.
The Tor Loco edge gateway is web configurable.
Yes, it is suitable for harsh environments.
Tor Mini has complete EMI/EMC and Environmental type testing certification.
Apart from the Tor IoT Platform, the Tor Loco edge gateway has native compatibility with the Microsoft Azure platform and can communicate with other platforms using Https and Mqtt protocols.