Tor Shield Gateway
Expandable Memory upto 64MB
On Chip Memory – min 2MB
Load dump protection as per ISO 7637-2 with IP 65 Enclosure
Lite Gateway with serial communication interfaces : RS 485/CAN/BLE
Type tested and fully certified by ARAI
Value to your business
- Unlock the true potential of your utility equipment with complete insight into important KPIs.
- Suitable for assets like Genset, Chillers, pumps, busbars. etc.
- Monitor and manage overall consumption of resources like energy, water and fuel.
- Customized alerts and predictive maintenance module for reducing machine downtime.
- Ability to integrate sensors and multiple controllers on MODBUS RTU and CAN SAE-J1939 protocols
- Inbuilt GNSS with wireless connectivity under GSM, GPRS, 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, CAT1 and BLE options
- Ideal input power range of 11 to 36V DC supply supported with 1000mAh backup battery
- CE & RoHS certified and is compliant to ISO 7637 – 2 , IEC 6100, ESD EFT Burst, ISO 11452-4,-2, ISO 67637-2
|Input range||11 to 36V DC / 11 to 57V DC|
|Load dump protection||Yes|
|RS485 supported protocol||Modbus RTU|
|CAN supported protocols||SAE-J1939|
|Wireless Connectivity||GSM/GPRS/2G/3G/4G LTE CAT1/BLE|
|Operating Temperature (without battery)||-20 to +75 deg C|
|Storage Temperature (without battery)||-40 to +95 deg C|
|Enclosure IP||IP 65|
|Data storage||64 Mb|
|Compliance To||ISO 7637 – 2 , IEC 6100, ESD EFT Burst, ISO 11452-4,-2, ISO 67637-2|
Frequently Asked Questions
The Tor Shield edge gateway is suitable for monitoring moving equipment like trucks, dumpers and other vehicles.
Sensors with a 0-10V or 0-5 volts output can be connected to the analog channel of Tor Shield edge gateway while potential free digital switches can be connected to the digital input.
Yes, they are optocoupler isolated.
It is optional.
The Tor Shield edge gateway is web configurable.
Yes it is suitable for harsh environments.
Tor Shield edge gateway has complete EMI/EMC and Environmental type testing certification.
Apart from the Tor IoT Platform, the Tor Shield edge gateway has native compatibility with the Microsoft Azure platform and can communicate with other platforms using Https and Mqtt protocols.